Monday, July 03, 2006

Portugal seek first title

Portugal seek first title: "Forty years after finishing third, Portugal are close to equaling their best showing."

They are my pick!!!

I'm happy that Argentina went down, dont like the last four letter of that word...

Brazil and England were clearly hypes of this world cup. Those teams clearly were living in past glory or just the pay-package glamour of their team.

Ukraine-Lucky to go as far as they did.

Germany is also my favourite, just in case Portugal mis-fires...

Italy, please dont win it, the world deserves a good title-winner, someone who can propagate the +ves that life has to offer.

France, Zizou and Henry...I love you all, but let there be some more teams that lay their hands on the world cup. Else it would be a very sad Bra-Fra-Bra-Fra...what does it say about the rest of the world?

1 comment:

M1L1ND K0LEKAR said...

Darn! Those idiots gave away the most stupid penalties I've ever seen. But now France has matched Italy in their unsporting robbing of world cup matches.

I would rather watch the 3rd place match than the finals.