Friday, October 03, 2008

Remembering Toni

That's Lori Loughlin from Secret Admirer (1985), a teenage romantic comedy that more than made an impression. It was a beautiful cold night, and the whole movie, rather Toni, left me more than spell-bound, something that I kinda experienced very early on in my life.

The movie is really about Toni, and Lori plays the role to perfection, it hurts to know they are two different persons, rather ones' a character and anothers' a person, what shame.

I searched high & low for my own Toni, but I guess dreams always end when day breaks, and so it did for me. The harsh realities about what some girls represent, gosh, its' quite a pessimistic future for innocence and the quest for true love.

But then, life is full of surprises, admist the pessimism, Swapnali happened...

All said, I thought it wont be a bad idea to thank Lori Loughlin for giving me a truly unforgettable experience, of unconditional true love, the spirit of kindness, and the joy of togetherness.

No comments: