Sunday, January 02, 2005

Mobile buying decision

Life can be a little tricky, I bought a Cell when I least wanted it, and from the least wanted provider...now I'm stuck. It's a Reliance IndiaMobile, papa ka sapna piece, huge respect for DA but not MDA...god he's screwing the entire Mobile user experience what with the "R-World" and all it's a shitty piece of software platform for tiny and vague application. Especially so if you are like using the LG 2030 phone...it's downright pathetic.

Ok so now to the happy part, well...I do have some money to spare and have almost fallen in love with Nokia 7610 and also te Sony Ericsson range, the higher end. I would really love to go for 7610, but it's about 4-5 K above my budget, i.e. in Indian Rupees...anyway...the real reason for this would have to be the big LCD screen, which should suffice basic browsing. I also plan to start using GPRS and cut down on PSTN. Lastly the idea of some wonderful games is awesome. Java3D games are supported.

If you own a mobile, do drop in those pearls as to why you chose it over other...

Bye...Keep Blogging.

No comments: