Thursday, December 17, 2009

Biggest day of my career!

Sometimes you feel like pausing and looking back, and sometimes you just feel like hitting the pedal and going full speed ahead. Today, I guess I feel a little bit of both.

If my career were a three stage rocket laugh that's eventually placed in orbit, I think I've just completed Phase-I. The toughest phase - Phase II - to escape gravity is up ahead, and I've got my rocket aligned very well for meeting the challenges ahead. Phase III - my final phase would involve achieving the perfect velocity and angle for a perpetual orbit.

Irony has it that on this day when I've lived the happiest moment of my career till date, I miss Sony & Mia very bad. Its' a wonderful time to be alive and a wonderful time indeed to be doing what I do best. Write kick-ass software systems.

No comments: